Friday, April 20, 2007

A high school friend making a difference....

I haven't seen or heard from Pamela Tanner (now Bolls) since high school, but we swam on the same team for years and were friends at Parkersburg High School. We would have been in the same graduating class, but I moved to Delaware between my junior and senior years. My brother sent me this link today. I havne't seen the documentary that Pamela co-directed, but it won the 2004 Academy Award for Best Documentary. The documentary is called Born Into Brothels.

http://www.awomansviews.com/wings/0705_visions.htm

2 comments:

my15minutes said...

OMG. Born into Brothels is absolutely fabulous. Wow. Can I get your autograph? :-)

carrie said...

LOL! Of course! But it won't mean much. I was so excited to see someone from my past like this in the news. I 've wondered where she was all these years. I haven't seen Born into Brothels, but hope to soon.