Monday, February 19, 2007

Feeling frustrated...

I've written two posts that I'm not satisfied with. They don't say what I mean to say. When the posts were in my head, they sounded good..but as I tried to write them down they sounded rather trite. I have them saved as drafts, yet each time I read them I don't quite like them, and I don't know why. Meanwhile, here my blog sits.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post my general impressions of the conference. I don't know.... maybe I'll finish that post on respect...or rewrite it. Or talk about my kids. Or think in writing about whether or not I ought to teach biology at the homeschool tutorial again next year or take a year off and do something else. Maybe I only have half-a-dozen thoughts in my head, and once I've written about them it will all go silent in there. ;-)

Till tomorrow....
Carrie

2 comments:

my15minutes said...

I'd love to hear about your conference. Happy Mardi Gras!

NoVA Dad said...

Welcome to the world of blogging:-) You have no idea how many things have gone through my head and sounded really good -- until I actually had to read them!!

And I echo My15's comment -- I'd like to hear about the conference as well.